Equidam is helping thousands of private companies grow and thrive by simplifying finance.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Frontend designers are generalists that understand peoples intentions and works towards making the interaction better, smoother and more value adding. Through prototyping, coding and deploying improvements, you’ll be in charge of the whole development funnel.
The designer will work closely team in solving design challenges, expand the reach of Equidam, wireframe and prototype new pages as well as test new ideas and new interaction possibilities with our users.
You will be exposed to different technologies and challenges. The main challenge is the clear communication and interaction that our users have to have with financial calculations.
Making finance simple for our users is something we strive for everyday.
We want to find a person who is a self-starter and can work autonomously. You may expect us to give you wide flexibility to let your creativity and gut feeling express freely.
WHAT YOU SHALL EXPECT FROM US
- A dynamic, international and young working environment
- Flexible working hours: we prefer a goal-oriented approach rather than number of hours spent
- Being part of the rising startup community in Rotterdam: our office will be based in a newly born startup hub
- Extra work company activities, like social drinks and night-outs
- Personal development
- Included launches and dinners
- UX improvement
- Work directly with the team to refine website content and design
- Design and legibility improvement of our PDF reports
- Develop yourself and try new ways of achieving results
- Integrating long term goals and short term objectives into development and desing strategy
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
He/She should be organised and detail-oriented, articulate and confident to take initiative, to trust his/her gut and make good decisions.