Equidam is innovating the way financial services are performed by helping both entrepreneurs and professionals to have access to better tools of data analysis. Following the revolution occurred to accounting and book-keeping, Equidam is bringing the world of financial analysis to the cloud.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
We are hiring a talented Intern to join our Marketing team and play an active role in the research, and execution of marketing and communications campaigns. We are looking for our new advocate who is motivated about innovation as much as we are, someone who not only wants to see changes happening but wants to be part of them.
The ideal candidate for the position would be an aspiring, data-driven marketer, who understands how to both build and convert a digital audience, who can articulate our brand identity, communicate and analyze outcomes. The person we are looking for needs to be creative, detail-oriented, and not afraid of challenges.
Does it sound like an appealing challenge and do you think that you might be the candidate we are looking for? Read on the next sections to find out!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and manage various types of articles that will be relevant to our target audience and will help our lead generation campaigns
- Help with the management of the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Help improving our SEO performance
- Support and build various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email marketing
- Help with the creation of product content to articulate the benefits of our services to the world
- Work closely with the other teams on refining final website content and design
- Ability to edit and check text for grammar and brand congruence
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- An ongoing or a completed (Bachelor/Master) degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations (PR), Communications Management, or a related field
- Previous experience or a background in finance, marketing, and/or sales is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel, Photoshop, Google Analytics, SEO and data analysis
- Native English language (knowledge of Dutch language would be considered an asset)
- Interest in the fields of entrepreneurship and finance and passion about startups
- Creative and analytical thinker, excellent communicator with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A creative and challenging internship in which you will gain first-hand experience in implementing and executing short and long-term marketing and communications strategies, in-depth knowledge of how startups operate and grow in practice and have lots of room for initiative and input
- Working within an international, young and dynamic team in our Rotterdam office which is located in a newly born startup hub hosting regular entrepreneurial events
- Internship compensation, daily lunches, and coverage of travel expenses
- Extra-work activities aimed to team-building
- Flexible working hours: a goal-oriented approach is preferred to a number of hours worked
POSITION KEY POINTS
- Team: Marketing and Communications
- Internship duration: 6 months, with the possibility of full-time engagement
- Basis: full-time/part-time
- Starting date: 20 September 2015
- Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands